Comprehensive Attention Deficit Disorder Treatment
If you’re dealing with ADHD or ADD, you are not alone. Approximately 11 percent of children ages 4 through 17 have ADHD, and about 4 percent of adults have the disorder. It is sometimes difficult to diagnose, especially in adults. That’s why it’s so important to depend on our highly skilled psychiatrists for a comprehensive evaluation and treatment. Among many other things, we look for some of the following symptoms below when diagnosing ADD or ADHD. Keep in mind, if any one (or a combination of symptoms) interferes with daily functioning, it warrants a reason for adult or child adolescent treatment.
- Persistent Pattern of Inattention
- Hyperactivity or Impulsivity
- Extreme Disorganization
- Lack of Focus
- Hard Time Paying Attention to Details
- Tendency to Make Careless Mistakes
- Forgetful about Daily Activities
- Easily Distracted by Noises or Events
- Talking Excessively
- Fidgeting & Squirming When Seated (Children)
- Running or Climbing When It's Not Appropriate (Children)
- Having Trouble Playing Quietly or Doing Quiet Hobbies (Children)
Contact us if you believe you or someone you love is dealing with ADD or ADHD. We proudly serve clients throughout Westfield, Scotch Plains, Cranford, Springfield, Montclair and Union, New Jersey, as well as the surrounding areas.
Contact Us Today